Winter has finally set in here in Ohio. The other day there was this white stuff falling from the sky and Mommy insisted that I should watch it out the window. It was fascinating for about 15 seconds and then I got bored. After all, it just keeps coming. Anyways, a little while later Mommy and I bundled up to go and get the mail like we do every day, but this time the white stuff had built up on the mailbox – I just had to reach out and touch it. That stuff is cold. Mommy called it snow and then told me it is wet and cold – silly Mommy I already knew that I had my hand in it. Since I seemed to like the snow, Mommy took me inside and put me in these fluffy pants and put my coat and hat back on; then, she made me go and play in it more. It didn’t take too long for me to get cold and want to go back inside. So why I’m writing this post? I want to make a list for all of you babies so you don’t have to freeze to have fun in the winter. Here are some other places to take your Mommies and Daddies:
- Shopping Mall or Department Store: We usually don’t buy anything but I get a kick out of watching all of the other people and running around in the big open space. Mommy often takes me into a lot of different shops so I can see different kinds of things.
- Restaurants: Our favorite restaurants are the ones that are more like little coffee shops because I can run around a little bit and no one thinks I’m strange. It is also cool to go to these places because I get to eat a bit of bagel or some muffin.
- Aquarium or Pet Store: These are some of my favorite places. I really like the aquarium best because I get to spend a lot of time looking at the different fish and I can walk around by myself with Mommy close by; but, in a pinch the pet store works too. Either way, there are lots of cool things to look at inside.
- Grocery Shopping: As simple as it is I love to look at all the stuff in the grocery store. I get extra excited when Mommy lets me carry the bag of tortilla chips!
- Museums: I don’t really understand everything in these places but I like to walk around and Mommy and Daddy like to look at all of the old stuff.
- Children’s Art Studios: My Aunt B owns one of these places so I may be prejudice. Even though I’m not one yet, I can still create some cool stuff. We go to open studio and drive cars through paint or squish the homemade playdoh. There are often other kids my age there too!
No matter where you choose to go or what you choose to do, I recommend keeping your Mommy and Daddy inside and out of the fluffy pants as much as you can. Honestly though, the white cold stuff that fell from the sky isn’t all bad but I only want to experience it in small doses.
Mossi Toddler 1 – Pc. Snowsuit