We are not a fish loving family. I like fish and would eat it often. The rest of the crew, not so much. While, I usually plan meals with everyone in mind, I also don’t shy away from things that are not favorites. This week that meant fish. It may not have been the easiest meal to convince everyone to try but once they took a bite, they devoured it.
- Cut four fairly even fillets of salmon.
- Preheat the air fryer for 10 minutes – if you aren’t using an air fryer get your pan HOT!
- Once your air fryer or pan is ready, place your fish in skin side down for 4 minutes.
- At this point, peel the skin off the salmon.
- Flip the salmon and continue cooking for 4 minutes.
- Serve with Lemon Butter Sauce spooned over the top.
Lemon Butter Sauce
- Pour 2 Tablespoons of olive oil* to a pan over medium.
- Add 3 finely minced garlic cloves to the oil and cook until fragrant.
- Squeeze 1/4 cup of lemon juice into the pan.
- Pour in 1 cup of white wine.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter in the pan.
- Stir constantly until salmon is cooked.
*I used lemon infused olive oil but you could easily just use regular olive oil.